Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apple Store Part III

Guess who's in the Apple Store again at 5 in the morning.

Now that I live outside of Manhattan, I have 2 choices to make when it comes to going out at night:

1. I make the ridiculously long commute and cut my night short by taking the last train out north which is at 1 in the morning from Grand Central.

2. I make the ridiculously long commute and make my night extremely long by waiting for the first train Sunday morning which is at 5:35 am.

*note how I don't make going out in Westchester an option.

Number 2 is tolerable so as long as I have friends to hang out with or a place to stay before my train leaves and I can save money. Unfortunately, number 2 was a failed experiment tonight. My friends who wanted to do karaoke all night ended up going home at 1:30, conveniently after the last train had left. Furthermore, they went home with their significant others, so hanging out in the living room while they were getting their freak on might not have been the best of ideas for any of us. So now I'm here again. The Apple Store. Moreover, instead of saving money, I had since bought a slice of pizza, a gray's papaya hotdog, and now will spend a few more bucks to get to Grand Central after finishing this post. Even more annoying is the fact that my car is parked in a train station garage in Westchester and I had only paid for parking up until 3 am. I expect to get a ticket for $15 when i get back.

Lonely, expensive and dietarily unhealthy.

Oh, and some random police officer waiting in his car had nothing better to do during his shift, so he decided to point his dumb laser light (presumably one he had just bought from duane reade or something) on my chest as I had walked across 2 streets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog, my fiance, told me he met another girl three weeks ago. We were together for 6 years.... glad to see you've made some progress.