Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Memory Foam

The sensitive man often thinks about consumerism and financial conservatism. In my case, I have never been known to be a big spender because I tend to overthink my philosophy on having and spending money. Every once in awhile, however, even the most minimal of spenders need to treat themselves to that ultimate consumer product that just changes lifestyles. Almost 16 paychecks later, I find myself making that ultimate purchase, and my life has changed ever since.

Yes. It is exactly what you think it is. I made the purchase and am damn proud of it. I bought a memory foam bed, and it is the most amazing thing:

http://www.sealy.com/TrueForm/TrueForm.aspx

I fall asleep faster and it's much more difficult to wake up in the morning. Suffice it to say, my body doesn't take a beating anymore while sleeping. Such a great investment I believe.

Nice.

Next up? Flatscreen HDTV.

1 comment:

Price Check said...


If you are in the market for a new mattress then check out PriceCheckHQ to find the best online deals.