Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I AM MEETING THE BRAND NEW HEAVIES AND MACY GRAY!

Nothing ambiguous about the headline! My childhood dream is coming true (no pun intended -- name of one of their older tracks).

I won two tickets to their concert, two t-shirts, AND backstage passes after the concert baby!!!!! The best part is, I get to bring a friend and choose a city -- and it won't be New York! I think I'm going to choose the Atlantic City concert. Sweet sweet!!

The Brand New Heavies. Along with Jamiroquai, they have been (at least for me) the pioneers of the acid jazz movement in the 90's. I've been listening to them since I was a teen. This is ridiculous. I'm going crazy!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Who did you bribe to win those tickets and the backstage pass??? Seriously!!!! Pwede magpahawa nalang sa swerte mo? LOL

Anonymous said...

Macy must be doing very well. She has drawn a corporate sponsor for her our. A company called Mixed Chicks Hair Products, is presenting her "Big" tour.javascript:void(0)

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I think I'm in love with you...BNH and Jamiroquai have been the soundtrack to my life. If only I could ever meet a guy with a true sensitive soul.