Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Unexplainable Jason Bourne Trilogy

I cannot explain to you why I believe the Bourne Trilogy is one of the finest made suspense action series of movies that I have ever watched. I can, however, explain to you why truth and reconciliation committees worked for South Africa but would not work in certain South American countries, the policies behind allowing certain exceptions to hearsay when attempting to admit evidence in trial, or why 4 over 5 chords work better than straight up transitional 5s in not just contemporary and jazz, but R&B and even rock music (nerd statements under slight inebriation).

Of course, I digress. I believe the Bourne Ultimatum was the best of the three and that Matt Damon has really made a name for himself through this fine piece of cinematic art.

Enjoy: http://www.thebourneultimatum.com/

1 comment:

essay best said...

No doubt bourne series is one of the best series of movies, loved the plot of the series and higly recommend it to all those who haven't watched it. Thank you for sharing such nice post with us