Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Friday, September 21, 2007

Old Friend and Faith Hill

I recently discovered that a middle school friend of mine is Faith Hill's hairstylist. My friend's stories are pretty amazing. Judging from recent posts on this blog, I should probably change the title to "Confessions of a Starstruck Man."

Just a random thought on the same general topic: I saw Mick Foley (the wrestler) and Madeline Albright on the street once (no, they were not together; I saw them on separate occasions...but I'd pay to see a conversation between the two).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice app
Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen with signature.
Gesture Lock Screen
nice app
Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen with signature.
Gesture Lock Screen