Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Monday, November 26, 2007

Home in a Month

For the first time in two years, I will be going home to Manila. Mark my words, this trip will be something else. The feeling of Christmas and the prolonged celebration of the holidays have always been the most charming of characteristics of Philippine culture. Last year's accident caused my first ever holiday season alone, and I intend to make that up with only great reunions and memories.

Getting a December vacation from work may be one of my most treasured blessings. Simply put, as much as possible, I would like to spend good quality time in Manila every year with family and friends, and this year is no exception.

Next month, however, may be extra special, and there may be more stories to tell come January. It's almost fitting that the recent Tokyo episode has spilled over into a pleasantly surprising continuing chapter in my life, and I expect that Manila may be the next chapter.

I was told 2007 would be a great year personally, and so far, there has been no disappointment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice app
Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen with signature.
Gesture Lock Screen
nice app
Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen with signature.
Gesture Lock Screen