Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am a Lawyer

Yes.

It is true. I am a lawyer. Officially.

The NY Bar results were just released this morning. My mother and sister have been taking care of me since the accident last month and today must've been their best morning yet. I stepped outside of my room after checking online whether I made it.

"I'm a lawyer."

My family started jumping up and down. It was a funny scene to say the least.

Unfortunately, I am an injured lawyer. My doctor just called to tell me that he was surprised by the MRI results on my back. Apparently, I am suffering from a herniated disc in the lumbar level. The hernia is pinching a nerve that goes down my right leg. Thus, the leg soreness. If the pain on my leg persists (yes leg, not back), then surgery will be required.

They are however, optimistic that surgery will not be needed given my quick progress. Doc says that there are other ways to fix my problem...

...like Pilates and Yoga.

I am a NY lawyer ready to litigate the most complex of securities and corporate fraud cases.

I am also a NY lawyer ready to bend like a pretzel and place my right heel next to my left ear.

No comments: