Confessions of a Sensitive Man Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The End of Winter


With the flash of a thought, the cool, wet winter that started after arriving from my eventful and historic trip to Tokyo is now over. In the same period of time, a long-lasting friendship has transformed into a serious, romantic and loving relationship. Yet in reflecting on where and who I was in November 2007 compared to the present, the pivotal winter felt like an eternity of growth and self-discovery.

Driving around New York, I see the colors coming back to life, as spring is showing itself slowly but surely. I am waking up every morning with the hope that what I have found over 5 months ago will transform into several new colorsand shades as well, and that one day, at the soonest time possible, views of the seasons from my bedroom window will be shared with the one person I miss the most.

No comments: